File Code: Vehicle Laws - Rules of the Road
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Murphy, DeCarlo, and Burns
Vehicle Laws - Unattended Motor Vehicle - Private Property
Providing that the provisions prohibiting a vehicle from being left
unattended until the engine is stopped, the ignition is locked, the
key is removed, and the brake is effectively set do not apply to a
vehicle that is locked and on private property.
- First Reading Commerce and Government Matters
- Hearing 3/8 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Commerce and Government Matters
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate Donald E. Murphy, District 12A
- Delegate Emmett C. Burns, Jr., District 10
- Delegate Diane DeCarlo, District 6
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
- TRAFFIC REGULATIONS
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: