File Code: Public Health
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Barve, Gordon, and Kagan
Sale, Offer for Sale, Manufacture, and Distribution of Flavored,
Prohibiting the sale, offer for sale, manufacture, or distribution of
flavored, tobacco-based cigarettes in the State; making a violation of
the Act a misdemeanor; and providing a fine of $500 for each flavored,
tobacco-based cigarette sold, offered for sale, manufactured, or
distributed in violation of the Act.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/10 at 2:30 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate Kumar P. Barve, District 17
- Delegate Michael R. Gordon, District 17
- Delegate Cheryl C. Kagan, District 17
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CIGARETTES -see also- SMOKING
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - 27 Crimes and Punishments
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: