File Code: Horse Racing
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 813
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Hixson, C. Davis, and Rzepkowski
Maryland Racing Facility Redevelopment Act
Establishing the Maryland Racing Facility Redevelopment Program;
authorizing the Maryland Economic Development Corporation to issue
bonds under specified circumstances; altering the allocation of
amounts bet on thoroughbred and harness races; etc.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/16 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Ways and Means
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate Sheila E. Hixson, District 20
- Delegate Clarence Davis, District 45
- Delegate James E. Rzepkowski, District 32
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BONDS -see also- COUNTY & BALTIMORE CITY BONDS; STATE BONDS.
- COMMERCE AND BUSINESS -see also- DEALERS; TRADERS; etc
- COMMITTEES AND COMMISSIONS -see also- POLITICAL COMMITTEES
- GAMING -see also- BINGO; LOTTERY; RAFFLES
- LICENSES -see also- ALCOHOLIC BEV LIC; DRIVERS' LICENSES
- REVENUE AND TAXES -see also- DEV FEES & TAXES; specific tax.
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Business Regulation
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: