File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Finifter, Morhaim, Zirkin, and Cole
Crimes - Drug Paraphernalia - Determining Factors
Repealing specified factors that a court or other authority should
consider in determining whether an object is drug paraphernalia.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate Michael J. Finifter, District 11
- Delegate William H. Cole, IV, District 47A
- Delegate Dan K. Morhaim, District 11
- Delegate Robert A. Zirkin, District 11
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CONTROLLED DANGEROUS SUBSTANCES -see also- SUBSTANCE ABUSE
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- DRUGS -see also- CONTROLLED DANGEROUS SUB; SUBSTANCE ABUSE
- EQUIPMENT -see also- MOTOR VEHICLE EQUIPMENT
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 27 Crimes and Punishments
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: