File Code: Gaming
- Sponsored By:
State Lottery Commission - Video Lottery Terminals - Revenues and
Authorizing the State Lottery Commission to allow specified
thoroughbred racing and harness racing licensees to offer video
lottery terminals for public use at specified tracks in the State;
establishing eligibility criteria and disqualifying criteria for a
video lottery facility license; specifying limits on the numbers of
video lottery terminals allowed at facilities; providing for a
specified distribution from video lottery proceeds to the Purse
Dedication Account for horse racing; etc.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/16 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COMMITTEES AND COMMISSIONS -see also- POLITICAL COMMITTEES
- EDUCATION -see also- DRIVER ED; HIGHER ED; SPECIAL ED; etc
- FEES -see also- DEVELOPMENT FEES AND TAXES
- GAMING -see also- BINGO; LOTTERY; RAFFLES
- GENERAL ASSEMBLY -see also- AELR CMTE; LEG POLICY COMMITTEE.
- HEALTH AND MENTAL HYGIENE, DEPARTMENT OF
- INVESTIGATIONS AND INQUIRIES -see also- CRIM BCKGRND INVEST.
- LICENSES -see also- ALCOHOLIC BEV LIC; DRIVERS' LICENSES
- REVENUE AND TAXES -see also- DEV FEES & TAXES; specific tax.
- RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Financial Institutions
- State Government
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: