File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Hubbard, Owings, and Hutchins
Criminal Procedure - Private Home Detention
Prohibiting a court from placing a person in a private home detention
monitoring program unless the court has reviewed the criminal history
of the person and a representative of the monitoring agency that will
monitor the person has appeared before the court; requiring the court
to set the terms and conditions of monitoring for a person placed in a
private home detention monitoring program; requiring the monitoring
agency to comply with any terms and conditions set by the court; etc.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/14 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate James W. Hubbard, District 23
- Delegate Thomas E. "Tim" Hutchins, District 28
- Delegate George W. Owings, III, District 27B
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- EQUIPMENT -see also- MOTOR VEHICLE EQUIPMENT
- HOME DETENTION
- PAROLE AND PROBATION
- RECORDS -see also- LAND RECORDS; VITAL RECORDS
- SENTENCES -see also- DEATH PENALTY
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 27 Crimes and Punishments
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: