File Code: Vehicle Laws - Drunk Driving
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Rzepkowski, Sophocleus, and Love
Drugged Driving Resulting in Death - Drug Treatment and Testing -
Driver's License Revocation
Requiring the court, except under specified circumstances, to require
a person convicted of homicide by motor vehicle or vessel while under
the influence of a drug or controlled dangerous substance to
participate in a drug treatment and education program and submit to
drug testing; requiring the Motor Vehicle Administration to revoke the
license of a person convicted of homicide by motor vehicle or vessel
while under the influence of a drug or controlled dangerous substance
under specified circumstances; etc.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/1 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate James E. Rzepkowski, District 32
- Delegate Mary Ann E. Love, District 32
- Delegate Theodore Sophocleus, District 32
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BOATS AND SHIPS
- CHEMICAL TESTS
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- DRIVERS' LICENSES
- DRUNK AND DRUGGED DRIVING
- HOMICIDE -see also- MANSLAUGHTER; MURDER
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
- MOTOR VEHICLE ADMINISTRATION
- SUBSTANCE ABUSE
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 27 Crimes and Punishments
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: