File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Hecht, Shriver, and Rudolph
Crimes - Child Sexual Offenses - Travel
Prohibiting a person from traveling or conspiring to travel for the
purpose of engaging in specified prohibited sexual activities with an
individual under the age of 18 years; establishing specified
penalties; providing for the venue of specified courts; authorizing
interception of wire, oral, or electronic communications for specified
purposes in connection with enforcement of the Act; etc.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate C. Sue Hecht, District 3
- Delegate David D. Rudolph, District 35B
- Delegate Mark K. Shriver, District 15
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- INVESTIGATIONS AND INQUIRIES -see also- CRIM BCKGRND INVEST.
- LAW ENFORCEMENT -see also- STATE POLICE, DEPARTMENT OF
- MINORS -see also- AGE OF MAJORITY; YOUTH
- SEXUAL OFFENSES
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Article - 27 Crimes and Punishments
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: