File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
- Sponsored By:
Crimes - Investigation - Unauthorized Access to Computers
Adding unauthorized access to computers to the offenses for which an
investigative or law enforcement officer may lawfully intercept wire,
oral, or electronic communications; and adding unauthorized access to
computers to the offenses for which the Attorney General, State
Prosecutor, or any State's Attorney may receive a court order to
intercept wire, oral, or electronic communications.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- INVESTIGATIONS AND INQUIRIES -see also- CRIM BCKGRND INVEST.
- LAW ENFORCEMENT -see also- STATE POLICE, DEPARTMENT OF
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: