File Code: Elections
- Sponsored By:
Election Law - Criminal Violations - Statute of
Increasing the statute of limitations for a prosecution of a criminal
offense under the campaign finance provision of the election law.
- First Reading Commerce and Government Matters
- Hearing 3/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/29 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Commerce and Government Matters
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (135-0)
- First Reading Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CAMPAIGN FINANCING
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- ELECTIONS -see also- BALLOTS; CAMP FINANC; POL CANDS; VOTING
- STATUTES OF LIMITATION
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 206087/2 (PDF) Offered on: March 7, 2000 at:
10:27 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 9, 2000: Third Reading Passed (135-0)