CHAPTER NUMBER: 153
File Code: Estates and Trusts
- Sponsored By:
Real Property - Landlord Tenant
Conforming specified provisions of law to provisions that describe a
judicial proceeding involving a landlord and a tenant; and authorizing
the court to enter specified judgments against a tenant for failure to
pay rent and late fees in a landlord and tenant proceeding.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Economic Matters
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (136-0)
- Returned Passed
- Signed by the Governor Chapter 153
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 4/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (46-0)
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- FEES -see also- DEVELOPMENT FEES AND TAXES
- LANDLORD AND TENANT -see also- EVICTION; LEASES & RENT; etc.
- LEASES AND RENT
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Real Property
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 173592/1 (PDF) Offered on: March 14, 2000 at:
10:23 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Votes (Legislative dates are shown):
- March 16, 2000: Third Reading Passed (136-0)
- April 5, 2000: Third Reading Passed (46-0)