File Code: Elections
- Sponsored By:
Election Law - Absentee Ballots - Removal of Eligibility Requirements
Removing specified eligibility requirements for voting by absentee
ballot; removing the requirement that an affidavit be completed
stating that the applicant meets specified eligibility requirements;
broadening the eligibility for voting by absentee ballot in elections
in the State; etc.
- First Reading Commerce and Government Matters
- Hearing 3/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/29 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Commerce and Government Matters
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ELECTIONS -see also- BALLOTS; CAMP FINANC; POL CANDS; VOTING
- VOTING -see also- BALLOTS; ELECTIONS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 33 Election Code
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: