File Code: Business Regulation and Occupations
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 597
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Moe, Menes, and Frush
Business Regulation - Motor Fuel - Below Cost Sales
Prohibiting a retail service station dealer from selling motor fuel
below cost unless the sale is made in good faith to meet competition,
made as part of a final liquidation or closing of the business of the
retail service station dealer, made as part of a bona fide charitable
promotion lasting no longer than 2 days, or made under the direction
or order of a court or government entity; etc.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/22 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/15 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate Brian R. Moe, District 21
- Delegate Barbara Frush, District 21
- Delegate Pauline H. Menes, District 21
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- DEALERS -see also- MOTOR VEHICLE DEALERS AND SALESMEN
- FUEL -see also- COAL
- INVESTIGATIONS AND INQUIRIES -see also- CRIM BCKGRND INVEST.
- SERVICE STATIONS
- UNFAIR TRADE PRACTICES
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Business Regulation
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: