File Code: Family Law
- Sponsored By:
Family Law - Joint Legal Custody
Requiring a court in an initial child custody proceeding involving the
parents of a child to consider an award of joint legal custody; and
requiring a court to make a written finding or specific finding on the
record if the court does not award joint legal custody.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CHILD CUSTODY
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- FAMILY LAW -see also- ADOPTION; ANNULMENT; DIVORCE; etc
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Family Law
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: