File Code: Utility Regulation
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 623
- Sponsored By:
Electricity - Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity
Altering requirements for certificates of public convenience and
necessity in connection with construction of generating stations and
overhead transmission lines by specified persons; altering the
application of specified provisions on certificates of public
convenience and necessity to specified activities involving existing
generating stations; and altering the definition of "electric company"
to include specified persons.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/8 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ENERGY MATTERS -see also- FUEL; POWER PLANTS; SOLAR ENERGY
- POWER PLANTS
- UTILITIES -see also- HIGH VOLTAGE LINES; TELEPHONES; WATER
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Public Utility Companies
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: