File Code: Agriculture
- Sponsored By:
Agricultural Land Preservation - Easements - Dwelling House
Authorizing a landowner to construct a principal dwelling on Maryland
agricultural land subject to an easement under specified conditions;
prohibiting a landowner from further subdividing any acreage released
for residential purposes; etc.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 2/15 at 11:00 a.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/24 at 11:00 a.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Appropriations
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (138-0)
- First Reading Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 4/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CONSERVATION -see also- SOIL CONSERVATION
- HOUSING -see also- APARTMENTS; CONDOMINIUMS; MOBILE HOMES
- ZONING AND PLANNING
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 704566/1 (PDF) Offered on: March 24, 2000 at:
10:39 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 25, 2000: Third Reading Passed (138-0)