File Code: Agriculture
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Environmental Matters Committee (Departmental -
Agriculture - Weed Control - Civil Penalties
Authorizing the Maryland Secretary of Agriculture to impose a civil
penalty of up to $500 on any person who violates the weed control law.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/1 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Environmental Matters Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- AGRICULTURE, DEPARTMENT OF
- RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: