File Code: Ethics
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Commerce and Government Matters Committee
(Departmental - Ethics, State Commission on)
Public Ethics - Local Election Directors - Public
Adding the election director for each county board of elections in the
State, including the Baltimore City Board of Elections, to the list of
public officials subject to the Maryland Public Ethics Law.
- First Reading Commerce and Government Matters
- Hearing 1/27 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Commerce and Government Matters
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (137-1)
- First Reading Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Commerce & Government Matters Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COUNTIES -see also- CHARTERED COUNTIES; CODE COUNTIES
- ELECTIONS SUPERVISORS
- PUBLIC OFFICIALS -see also- ATTY GEN; COMP; CO ADMIN; etc
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Government
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 756887/1 (PDF) Offered on: February 15, 2000 at:
10:13 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- February 18, 2000: Third Reading Passed (137-1)