CHAPTER NUMBER: 96
File Code: Business Regulation and Occupations
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Economic Matters Committee (Departmental -
Business Licenses - Penalties
Increasing the fine for the failure to obtain or display certain
business licenses from $100 to $300.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 1/26 at 2:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 1/27 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Economic Matters
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (110-22)
- House Refuses to Concur - Senate Amendments
- House Requests Senate Recede
- Conference Committee Appointed ...
- Brown, Kelly J, Hill
- Returned Passed
- Signed by the Governor Chapter 96
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 3/28 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Finance
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed with Amendments (47-0)
- Motion Recede (Senator Bromwell) Adopted
- Motion Reconsider Third Reading (Senator Bromwell) Adopted
- Committee Amendment (Finance) Withdrawn
- Third Reading Passed (45-0)
- Senate Recede
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Econ. Matters Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COMMERCE AND BUSINESS -see also- DEALERS; TRADERS; etc
- LICENSES -see also- ALCOHOLIC BEV LIC; DRIVERS' LICENSES
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Business Regulation
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 827573/1 (PDF) Offered on: April 7, 2000 at:
10:33 a.m. Status: Withdrawn
- Roll Call Votes (Legislative dates are shown):
- February 11, 2000: Third Reading Passed (110-22)
- March 31, 2000: Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- April 5, 2000: Third Reading Passed (45-0)