File Code: Elections
- Sponsored By:
Election Law - Restriction on Fund-Raising - Legislative Session
Prohibiting a candidate for Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Attorney
General, Comptroller, or a seat in the General Assembly, or a person
acting on behalf of the candidate, from engaging in fund-raising
during the regular session of the General Assembly.
- First Reading Commerce and Government Matters
- Hearing 1/27 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Commerce and Government Matters
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ATTORNEY GENERAL
- CAMPAIGN FINANCING
- GENERAL ASSEMBLY -see also- AELR CMTE; LEG POLICY COMMITTEE.
- POLITICAL CANDIDATES
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - 33 Election Code
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: