File Code: Health Care Facilities and Regulation
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 484
- Sponsored By:
Community Based Health Agencies - Licensure
Repealing several provisions of law related to home health agencies,
residential service agencies, and nursing staff agencies; prohibiting
a person from operating, attempting to operate, or holding itself out
as operating a community based health agency unless the person is
licensed by the Secretary of Health and Mental Hygiene; requiring the
Secretary to provide a regulatory structure to ensure the
accountability of community based health agencies in the State; etc.
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 3/3 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COMMERCE AND BUSINESS -see also- ENTERPRISE ZONES;SMALL BUS.
- COMMUNITY FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- CONSUMER PROTECTION -see also- ADVTG.; LABELING; WARRANTIES.
- CRIMINAL BACKGROUND INVESTIGATIONS
- DISCRIMINATION -see also- SEX DISCRIMINATION
- HEALTH -see also- MENTAL HEALTH
- HEALTH AND MENTAL HYGIENE, DEPARTMENT OF
- HOME HEALTH CARE -see also- RESPITE CARE
- INSPECTIONS -see also- MOTOR VEHICLE INSPECTION
- LICENSES -see also- ALC. BEVERAGES LIC; DRIVERS' LIC
- RULES AND REGULATIONS
- WORK, LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT -see also- LEAVE; O.T.; SALARIES.
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Health - General
- Health Occupations
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: