File Code: Business Regulation and Occupations
- Sponsored By:
Plumbers - Exception to License Requirement
Creating an exception to requirements for a license to provide
plumbing services for individuals installing a heating, ventilation,
air-conditioning, or refrigeration system if they are licensed by the
State Board of Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning, and
Refrigeration Contractors and they have completed a training course
certifying competence to work on that particular type of system.
- First Reading Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic and Environmental Affairs
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- EDUCATION -see also- PUBLIC SCHOOLS; SPECIAL ED.; HIGHER ED.
- HEATING AND COOLING
- LICENSES -see also- ALC. BEVERAGES LIC; DRIVERS' LIC
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Business Occupations and Professions
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: