CHAPTER NUMBER: 323
File Code: Health Occupations
Prior Year Introduction As: SB 484/98 - EEA
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 646
- Sponsored By:
Chiropractors - Licensure - Educational Qualifications
Altering the educational qualifications for licensure in chiropractic;
and repealing an exemption from a bachelor's degree requirement for a
person who has matriculated to an approved school of chiropractic
before July 1, 1991.
- First Reading Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 2/10 at 2:30 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/16 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (45-0)
- Return Passed
- Signed by the Governor Chapter 323
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Environmental Matters
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (139-0)
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- EDUCATION -see also- PUBLIC SCHOOLS; SPECIAL ED.; HIGHER ED.
- LICENSES -see also- ALC. BEVERAGES LIC; DRIVERS' LIC
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Health Occupations
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 254220/1 (PDF) Offered on: March 2, 1999 at:
10:54 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Votes (Legislative dates are shown):
- March 4, 1999: Third Reading Passed (45-0)
- March 30, 1999: Third Reading Passed (139-0)