File Code: Environment
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Economic and Environmental Affairs Committee
(Departmental - Environment)
Mining - Land Reclamation Committee Members - Statement of Employment
and Financial Interests
Requiring members of the Land Reclamation Committee to file a United
States Department of the Interior State Employee Statement of
Employment and Financial Interests.
- First Reading Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 1/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Econ. & Environmental Affairs Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COMMITTEES AND COMMISSIONS -see also- POLITICAL COMMITTEES
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- January 28, 1999: Third Reading Passed (47-0)