File Code: State Pensions and Retirement
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 771
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Dobson, Montague, and Fulton
St. Mary's College and Morgan State University - Workforce
Allowing employees of St. Mary's College and Morgan State University
who are members of the Employees' Retirement System or the Employees'
Pension System to retire early with a service retirement allowance
during a specified period of time under specified circumstances;
authorizing the Board of Trustees for the State Retirement and Pension
System to adopt regulations providing for the benefits on early
retirement under the Act; etc.
- First Reading House Rules
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/22 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate Michael V. Dobson, District 43
- Delegate Tony Edward Fulton, District 40
- Delegate Kenneth C. Montague, Jr., District 43
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BUDGET AND MANAGEMENT, DEPARTMENT OF
- BUDGETS -see also- CAPITAL BUDGETS
- COMMITTEES AND COMMISSIONS -see also- POLITICAL COMMITTEES
- DEATH -see also- ADVANCE MEDICAL DIRECTIVES; WRONGFUL DEATH.
- LIABILITY -see also- GOOD SAMARITAN
- REPORTS -see also- RECORDS
- RETIREMENT SYSTEMS -see also- MANDATORY RETIREMENT
- RULES AND REGULATIONS
- STATE EMPLOYEES -see also- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES
- STATE UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES
- WORK, LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT -see also- LEAVE; O.T.; SALARIES.
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Personnel and Pensions
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: