File Code: Public Health
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Nathan-Pulliam, Morhaim, Goldwater, and D. Davis
Food Service Facilities - Food Service Managers - Certification
Requiring certain food service facilities to have a food service
manager; specifying certain duties for certain food service managers;
requiring the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene to establish a
program for the certification of food service managers; requiring
local health departments to administer the program; establishing
specified requirements for certification; requiring the Department to
develop and maintain a registry; requiring the Department to set
reasonable fees for the certificates; etc.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/17 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate Shirley Nathan-Pulliam, District 10
- Delegate Dereck Davis, District 25
- Delegate Marilyn R. Goldwater, District 16
- Delegate Dan K. Morhaim, District 11
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COUNTIES -see also- CHARTERED COUNTIES; CODE COUNTIES
- DISEASES -see also- AIDS; RABIES
- EDUCATION -see also- PUBLIC SCHOOLS; SPECIAL ED.; HIGHER ED.
- FEES -see also- DEVELOPMENT FEES AND TAXES
- FOOD -see also- KOSHER PROD.; MILK PROD.; MEAT, POUL, SEAFD.
- HEALTH -see also- MENTAL HEALTH
- HEALTH AND MENTAL HYGIENE, DEPARTMENT OF
- INTERSTATE AFFAIRS
- JOB TRAINING
- LICENSES -see also- ALC. BEVERAGES LIC; DRIVERS' LIC
- RECORDS -see also- RCDNGS; LAND RCDS; VITAL RCDS; CRIM BKGD.
- RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Health - General
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: