CHAPTER NUMBER: 438
File Code: Business Regulation and Occupations
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Economic Matters Committee (Departmental - Labor,
Licensing and Regulation)
Licensed Certified Public Accountants - Qualifications
Adding a requirement that new applicants for licenses as certified
public accountants complete 2,000 hours of practical work experience
that meets specified standards.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/2 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Economic Matters
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (131-4)
- Return Passed
- Signed by the Governor Chapter 438
- First Reading Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 4/8 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Econ. Matters Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- LICENSES -see also- ALC. BEVERAGES LIC; DRIVERS' LIC
- WORK, LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT -see also- LEAVE; O.T.; SALARIES.
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Business Occupations and Professions
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 373088/1 (PDF) Offered on: March 26, 1999 at:
10:22 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Votes (Legislative dates are shown):
- March 27, 1999: Third Reading Passed (131-4)
- April 8, 1999: Third Reading Passed (47-0)