File Code: Public Health
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 684/98 - ENV
- Sponsored By:
Delegate C. Davis
Department of Health and Mental Hygiene - Osteoporosis Prevention and
Requiring the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene to establish an
osteoporosis prevention and education program; requiring the
Department to develop a public education and outreach campaign
concerning osteoporosis, to develop related educational materials and
professional education programs, and to develop, maintain, and
distribute a list of specified providers; establishing an Osteoporosis
Advisory Council in the Department; etc.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COMMITTEES AND COMMISSIONS -see also- POLITICAL COMMITTEES
- DISEASES -see also- AIDS; RABIES
- EDUCATION -see also- PUBLIC SCHOOLS; SPECIAL ED.; HIGHER ED.
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
- HEALTH -see also- MENTAL HEALTH
- HEALTH AND MENTAL HYGIENE, DEPARTMENT OF
- HEALTH OCCUPATIONS
- REPORTS -see also- RECORDS
- RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Health - General
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: