File Code: Health Care Facilities and Regulation
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Environmental Matters Committee (Departmental -
Health and Mental Hygiene)
Hospice Facilities and Hospice Care Programs -
Requiring the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene to conduct an
annual inspection of each hospice facility and hospice care program to
assure compliance with specified requirements; establishing procedures
through which the Department may conduct an inspection in the home of
a hospice patient under specified circumstances; authorizing the
Department to inspect hospice facilities and hospice care programs in
order to investigate and resolve complaints concerning patient care or
conformance to specified requirements; etc.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/3 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Environmental Matters
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Special Order 2/24 (Delegate Turner) Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (133-3)
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 3/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Finance
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Environmental Matters Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CONSUMER PROTECTION -see also- ADVTG.; LABELING; WARRANTIES.
- HEALTH AND MENTAL HYGIENE, DEPARTMENT OF
- INSPECTIONS -see also- MOTOR VEHICLE INSPECTION
- INVESTIGATIONS AND INQUIRIES -see also- CRIM BCKGRND INVEST.
- RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Health - General
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 529497/1 (PDF) Offered on: February 23, 1999 at:
10:21 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- February 26, 1999: Third Reading Passed (133-3)