File Code: Primary and Secondary Education
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 61/98 - W&M
- Sponsored By:
Education - Public Schools - Promotion of Students
Requiring the county boards of education to establish written policies
for the promotion of a student to the next grade level in a public
school based on the following factors: the achievement level of the
student, the age of the student, the uniqueness of the student, the
needs of the student, the developmental level of the student, and the
ability level of the student.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 2/2 at 11:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Ways and Means
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- EDUCATION, BOARDS OF
- EDUCATION -see also- PUBLIC SCHOOLS; SPECIAL ED.; HIGHER ED.
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: