File Code: Public Health
- Sponsored By:
Insurance Coverage for Cancer Screening Tests
Requesting the State Council on Cancer Control to prepare a study of
insurance coverage for cancer screening tests and to report its
results to the Governor and the General Assembly by December 1, 1998.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Finance
- Hearing 3/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Finance
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (46-0)
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 4/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COMMITTEES AND COMMISSIONS -see also- POLITICAL COMMITTEES
- DISEASES -see also- AIDS; RABIES
- HEALTH INSURANCE -see also- HMO; MANAGED CARE ORGANIZATIONS.
- REPORTS -see also- RECORDS
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 847857/1 (PDF) Offered on: March 27, 1998 at:
12:33 p.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 31, 1998: Third Reading Passed (46-0)