File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 530
- Sponsored By:
Creation of a State Debt - Queen Anne's County - Chesapeake
Creating a State Debt not to exceed $250,000, with a matching fund
requirement, as a grant to the County Commissioners of Queen Anne's
County for the planning, design, renovation, expansion, capital
equipping, construction, installation of permanent indoor and outdoor
exhibits, and associated landscaping of the Chesapeake Exploration
Center in Chester, Maryland.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/16 at 4:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Budget and Taxation
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CHESAPEAKE BAY
- EDUCATION -see also- PUBLIC SCHOOLS; SPECIAL ED.; HIGHER ED.
- QUEEN ANNE'S COUNTY
- STATE BONDS
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: