File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 711
- Sponsored By:
Creation of a State Debt - Montgomery County - City of Rockville -
Science, Cultural, and Business Resource Center
Creating a State Debt not to exceed $800,000, with a matching fund
requirement, the proceeds to be used as a grant to the County
Executive and County Council of Montgomery County for the planning,
design, construction, and capital equipping and furnishing of a new
facility to be located in Rockville Town Center, for use as a science,
cultural, and business resource center.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/14 at 2:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/14 at 11:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Budget and Taxation
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ART, MUSIC AND CULTURAL AFFAIRS -see also- MUSEUMS; THEATERS
- COMMERCE AND BUSINESS -see also- ENTERPRISE ZONES;SMALL BUS.
- MONTGOMERY COUNTY
- STATE BONDS
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: