File Code: Health Occupations
- Sponsored By:
Chiropractors - Licensure - Educational Qualifications
Altering the educational qualifications for licensure in chiropractic
to exempt from a specified requirement concerning a bachelor's degree
a license applicant who has matriculated to an approved school of
chiropractic before July 1, 1994 and who has obtained a bachelor's
degree before October 1, 1998.
- First Reading Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- EDUCATION -see also- PUBLIC SCHOOLS; SPECIAL ED.; HIGHER ED.
- LICENSES -see also- ALC. BEVERAGES LICENSES; DRIVERS' LIC
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Health Occupations
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 12, 1998: Third Reading Passed (47-0)