File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 681
- Sponsored By:
Senators McFadden and
Creation of a State Debt - Baltimore City - Maryland Center for
Veterans' Education and Training
Creating a State Debt not to exceed $250,000, with a matching fund
requirement, the proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of
Directors of Maryland Center for Veterans Education and Training, Inc.
for the planning, design, repair, renovation, and capital equipping
and furnishing of the Maryland Center for Veterans' Education and
Training, a facility that provides comprehensive services, including
residential and educational programs, for homeless veterans.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/14 at 11:00 a.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/14 at 2:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Budget and Taxation
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (46-0)
- First Reading Appropriations
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- Sponsored by:
- Senator Nathaniel J. McFadden, District 45
- Senator John D. Jefferies, District 44
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BALTIMORE CITY
- EDUCATION -see also- PUBLIC SCHOOLS; SPECIAL ED.; HIGHER ED.
- INDIGENT PERSONS
- STATE BONDS
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 31, 1998: Third Reading Passed (46-0)