File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 693
- Sponsored By:
Creation of a State Debt - Baltimore City - Fair Chance Center
Creating a State Debt not to exceed $300,000, with a matching fund
requirement, as a grant to the Board of Directors of the Fair Chance,
Inc. for the planning, design, construction, repair, renovation, and
capital equipping and furnishing of buildings located at 301 through
323 North Gay Street, in Baltimore City, to be known as the Fair
Chance Center; and prohibiting the grantee from using the funds for
sectarian religious purposes.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/14 at 10:00 a.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/14 at 2:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Budget and Taxation
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BALTIMORE CITY
- COMMUNITY FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- EDUCATION -see also- PUBLIC SCHOOLS; SPECIAL ED.; HIGHER ED.
- JOB TRAINING
- SOCIAL SERVICES -see also- WELFARE
- STATE BONDS
- WORK, LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT -see also- LEAVE; O.T.; SAL COMP.
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: