File Code: Business Regulation and Occupations
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 325
- Sponsored By:
Business Regulation - Industrial
Prohibiting an individual from representing that the individual is a
certified industrial hygienist or industrial hygienist in training
unless the individual meets specified qualifications; prohibiting a
business entity from identifying, representing, or advertising itself
as a provider of industrial hygiene services furnished by certified
industrial hygienists or industrial hygienists in training unless the
business entity meets specified qualifications; establishing specified
- First Reading Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 2/27 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 4/2 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ADVERTISING -see also- LABELING; SIGNS AND BILLBOARDS
- COMMERCE AND BUSINESS -see also- ENTERPRISE ZONES;SMALL BUS.
- CONSUMER PROTECTION -see also- ADVTG.; LABELING; WARRANTIES.
- HEALTH -see also- MENTAL HEALTH
- HEALTH OCCUPATIONS
- INDUSTRY AND TECHNOLOGY
- LICENSES -see also- ALC. BEVERAGES LICENSES; DRIVERS' LIC
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Business Regulation
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 094916/1 (PDF) Offered on: March 24, 1998 at:
12:19 p.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 26, 1998: Third Reading Passed (47-0)