File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 278
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Judicial Proceedings Committee (Maryland Judicial
Criminal Procedure - Search Warrants - Territorial Jurisdictional
Repealing a territorial limitation on issuance of search warrants by
judges; and generally relating to search warrants.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (45-1)
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 4/1 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Judicial Proceedings Comm.
- Judicial Conference
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- SEARCH AND SEIZURE
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - 27 Crimes and Punishments
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 6, 1998: Third Reading Passed (45-1)