File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 455
- Sponsored By:
Creation of a State Debt - Montgomery County - Kentlands Cultural
Creating a State Debt not to exceed $750,000, with a matching
requirement, the proceeds to be used as a grant to the Mayor and City
Council of Gaithersburg for the repair and renovation of the Kentlands
Barn, located on the Kentlands Mansion property, to be known as the
Kentlands Cultural Arts Center.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/14 at 2:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/14 at 11:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Budget and Taxation
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ART, MUSIC AND CULTURAL AFFAIRS -see also- MUSEUMS; THEATERS
- MONTGOMERY COUNTY
- STATE BONDS
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: