File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Judicial Proceedings Committee (Departmental - Public
Safety and Correctional Services)
Probation - Monthly Fees for Supervision
Increasing to $40 the monthly fee assessed by a court on an individual
placed under the supervision of the Division of Parole and Probation.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 1/15 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 1/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (46-0)
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 4/2 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Judicial Proceedings Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- FEES -see also- DEVELOPMENT FEES AND TAXES
- PAROLE AND PROBATION
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - 27 Crimes and Punishments
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- February 2, 1998: Third Reading Passed (46-0)