CHAPTER NUMBER: 146
File Code: Public Safety
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Judicial Proceedings Committee (Departmental - State
Police, Dept. of)
Crimes - Charge by Citation - Fireworks Violations
Allowing a fire marshal to issue a criminal citation for specified
misdemeanor violations; and defining a specified term.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 1/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 1/22 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (45-0)
- Return Passed
- Signed by the Governor Chapter 146
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 4/2 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judiciary
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (129-8)
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Judicial Proceedings Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES
- FIRE PROTECTION
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - 27 Crimes and Punishments
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 758854/1 (PDF) Offered on: February 11, 1998 at:
10:31 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Votes (Legislative dates are shown):
- February 13, 1998: Third Reading Passed (45-0)
- April 2, 1998: Third Reading Passed (129-8)