File Code: Business Regulation and Occupations
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Economic and Environmental Affairs Committee
(Departmental - State Police, Dept. of)
Security System Technicians - Security System - Definition
Defining "security system" for the law that regulates persons who
provide security system services and excluding security systems for
vehicles and certain smoke detectors.
- First Reading Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 1/27 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic and Environmental Affairs
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Econ. & Environmental Affairs Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- LICENSES -see also- ALC. BEVERAGES LICENSES; DRIVERS' LIC
- SECURITY ALARMS
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Business Occupations and Professions
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: