File Code: Economic and Community Development
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Economic and Environmental Affairs Committee (Departmental - Housing and Community Dev.)
Department of Housing and Community Development - Infrastructure Projects
Authorizing the financing of intangible assets as part of the local
government infrastructure financing program of the Department of
Housing and Community Development.
- First Reading Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 1/20 at 2:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 1/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (45-0)
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/31 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Econ. & Environmental Affairs Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COUNTIES -see also- CHARTERED COUNTIES; CODE COUNTIES
- HOUSING AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT, DEPARTMENT OF
- MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS
- PUBLIC WORKS
- STATE AID -see also- WELFARE
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 83B Department of Housing and Community Development
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- January 26, 1998: Third Reading Passed (45-0)