File Code: General Assembly
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Bozman, Heller,
Hurson, Bonsack, Cryor, Beck, and Ports
Increase in the Business Meal Deduction to 100
Urging the U.S. Congress to increase the legitimate business meal
deduction to 100% from its current level of 50%.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/12 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Ways and Means
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (114-9)
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/30 at 3:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/31 at 1:30 p.m.
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate K. Bennett Bozman, District 38
- Delegate Raymond Beck, District 39
- Delegate Rose Mary Hatem Bonsack, District 34
- Delegate Jean B. Cryor, District 15
- Delegate Henry B. Heller, District 19
- Delegate John Adams Hurson, District 18
- Delegate James F. Ports, Jr., District 8
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COMMERCE AND BUSINESS -see also- ENTERPRISE ZONES;SMALL BUS.
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
- INCOME TAX
- SMALL BUSINESS
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 655245/1 (PDF) Offered on: March 20, 1998 at:
11:28 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 24, 1998: Third Reading Passed (114-9)