File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
- Sponsored By:
Tobacco Products - Display for Retail Sale
Authorizing a retail seller of tobacco products to display a tobacco
product only in an area that is normally inaccessible to customers;
and providing for a fine of $100 for violating the Act.
- First Reading House Rules
- Motion Rules Suspended for late introduction (Frank) Adopted (111-4)
- Referred House Rules
- Re-referred Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CIGARETTES -see also- SMOKING
- COMMERCE AND BUSINESS -see also- ENTERPRISE ZONES;SMALL BUS.
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - 27 Crimes and Punishments
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 19, 1998: Motion Rules Suspended for late introduction (Frank) Adopted (111-4)