CHAPTER NUMBER: 558
File Code: Counties - Local Laws
- Sponsored By:
Somerset County Delegation
Somerset County - County Commissioners - Donation to Friends of
Authorizing the County Commissioners of Somerset County, by
resolution, to make a donation to the Friends of Teackle Mansion, Inc.
in an amount that the County Commissioners determine.
- First Reading House Rules
- Re-referred Commerce and Government Matters
- Hearing 3/26 at 1:15 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/25 at 1:15 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Commerce and Government Matters
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (129-1)
- Return Passed
- Signed by the Governor Chapter 558
- First Reading Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 4/8 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (46-0)
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
- HISTORICAL MATTERS
- NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
- SOMERSET COUNTY
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 146568/1 (PDF) Offered on: March 27, 1998 at:
10:41 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Votes (Legislative dates are shown):
- March 28, 1998: Third Reading Passed (129-1)
- April 11, 1998: Third Reading Passed (46-0)