File Code: Statewide Bills
- Sponsored By:
Alcoholic Beverages - Wineries - Samples
Authorizing a winery and a limited winery to provide free samples of
wine made at the plant to persons taking a guided tour of the plant;
and limiting to 10 ounces the total of wine samples that a winery or
limited winery may serve to an individual.
- First Reading House Rules
- Re-referred Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/9 at 2:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES -see also- DRUNK AND DRUGGED DRIVING
- COMMERCE AND BUSINESS -see also- ENTERPRISE ZONES;SMALL BUS.
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 2B Alcoholic Beverages
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: