File Code: Regulations and Procedures
- Sponsored By:
Public Information Act - Access to Information
Altering the definition of "public record" to include electronic
records; requiring the official custodian of public records to provide
copies of certain public records in certain forms and formats;
requiring official custodians to conduct searches for public records
in a specified manner; limiting specified fees that may be charged for
specified services; etc.
- First Reading Commerce and Government Matters
- Hearing 3/12 at 1:15 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Commerce and Government Matters
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION
- FEES -see also- DEVELOPMENT FEES AND TAXES
- PUBLIC INFORMATION
- RECORDS -see also- RCDNGS; LAND RCDS; VITAL RCDS; CRIM BKGD.
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Government
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: