File Code: Utility Regulation
- Sponsored By:
Public Service Companies - Lobbying Expenses
Requiring specified public service companies to calculate specified
lobbying and political expenses incurred during a 6-month period; and
requiring the public service companies to offer refunds of the
lobbying and political expenses to customers in specified manners.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CONSUMER PROTECTION -see also- ADVTG.; LABELING; WARRANTIES.
- UTILITIES -see also- HIGH VOLTAGE LINES; TELEPHONES; WATER
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Public Utility Companies
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: