File Code: Income
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 1428/97 - W&M
- Sponsored By:
Individual Development Accounts
Authorizing individuals to establish individual development accounts
eligible for certain tax benefits to be used for certain educational
and entrepreneurial purposes; providing a subtraction modification
under the Maryland income tax for certain amounts contributed to an
individual development account and for certain income of an individual
development account; defining certain terms; providing an addition
modification for certain amounts distributed from an individual
development account; etc.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/11 at 3:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Ways and Means
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COMMERCE AND BUSINESS -see also- ENTERPRISE ZONES;SMALL BUS.
- HIGHER EDUCATION -see also- STATE UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES.
- INCOME TAX
- INVESTMENTS -see also- SECURITIES
- REPORTS -see also- RECORDS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: